Become A Premium Member

Django

D-J-A-N-G-O. The D Is Silent.
Staff member
In our forum you will find many Forex tools (expert advisors, technical indicators, libraries, utilities etc.) that you can download for free.

In addition, there are Forex tools that are only available for our premium members. You can recognize a thread with such tools by the prefix (Premium).

You can apply for a premium membersip in three steps:

1. Order a VPS from digitalforex.com through my affiliate link: https://digitalforex.com/aff.php?aff=4
2. Write me a PM and privide me your VPS IP.
3. Wait until I confirm you the upgrade. It may take up to 24 hours.

Last edited:

Django

Staff member
In this post is a summary of the most common questions:

I already have a DigitalForex VPS. How do I can I apply for the free premium membership?

Just write me a PM with your VPS IP. If you have ordered a VPS through an affiliate already, you need to order a new VPS again.

Can I use all products DigitalForex VPS?

Yes, as soon as you are an premium member you can use all our premium Forex tools on your DigitalForex VPS.

Can I use the Forex tools on any other VPS / on my home computers?

No, unfortunately, this is not possible.

What happens if I change my computer / VPS?

As long as you use a DigitalForex VPS, you can continue to use all products without any problems. It is not possible to use them on another VPS provider or on your home computer.

What about the updates?

We always post the latest version and all updates as long as we we have access to the product.

Last edited:

Racoon74

Forex Newbie
In this post is a summary of the most common questions:

I already have a DigitalForex VPS. How do I can I apply for the free premium membership?

Just write me a PM with your VPS IP.

Can I use all products on my computer / VPS after activation?

Yes, the activation fee is a one-time payment. After activation, you can use all products and updates in the "MQL Tools - For DigitalForex or any other VPS" category.

Does the activation work on my VPS / home computers?

Activation works on many VPS and home computers as long as Windows Server (currently 2012 and 2016 is supported only) is used as the operating system. Unfortunately, activation on MacOS, Linux or other operating systems is currently not possible. If you like to test it, just contact us. Furthermore, there is a list of tested VPS in the next post.

What happens if I change my computer / VPS?

As long as you use a DigitalForex VPS, you can continue to use all products without any problems. If you want to use them on another VPS provider or on your home computer, please contact me.

What about the updates?

We always post the latest version and all updates as long as we we have access to the product.

What effects does activation have on my VPS or my home computer?

After activation, self-purchased MQL tools may no longer work. In addition, other licensed products may no longer work on your home computer. Therefore, we recommend using a new VPS for activation. We accept no liability for any software conflicts.

Can an activation be undone?

We always recommend activation on a freshly installed VPS. However, if there are problems or software conflicts on your VPS / home computer, the activation can be undone.
Hello,
I already have a VPS and the address is : ***. Thanks to include me in VIP group. Best regards. Jean-Paul.

Last edited by a moderator:

Django

Staff member
Please follow the three steps in the first post (green text).