Download Boom And Crash Spike Detector MT5

Yakubu

Forex Newbie
wow this is amazing indicator it worked just analyse it its efficient 90% great work actually it give me alert before any crach or boom together with price just starting soon to make money i thought it was a joke but this is real welcome to forex kings no 1 trading platform
please how do you set it? mine is not giving me sign of spike before it happens

Yakubu

Forex Newbie
I am still in search of that indicator. I am currently managing Digi Spike detector. The one posted above but it is not catching spike

Meshack

Forex Newbie
wow this is amazing indicator it worked just analyse it its efficient 90% great work actually it give me alert before any crach or boom together with price just starting soon to make money i thought it was a joke but this is real welcome to forex kings no 1 trading platform
Hey, can u please help with the spike detector cos the one I have it shows the arror same time when the spikes occur

hussein

Forex Newbie
Hey, can u please help with the spike detector cos the one I have it shows the arror same time when the spikes occur
In boom 1000 it gives you quick alert buy if it happens that is a quick buy entry also in crash 500 it gives you alert buy crash 500 you will have to wait for spike to occur then you can buy some few candles then you exit your trade

hussein

Forex Newbie
I was thinking of day trading if its possible with 10 dollars min account to rise it to 100 my first attempt I reached 50 and failed now I am trying day trading 4 hrs time frame with spike indicator so as to sell or buy long scalping strategy. PS: Do not overtrade with this signal its quite dangerous follow your rules,high discipline,money management and finnaly your goals how much will you earn per day

hussein

Forex Newbie
please how do you set it? mine is not giving me sign of spike before it happens
If u are using winrar you will extract it and click them then open your mt5 app go to market click trend move to custom trend then add them 3.PS its on custom trend there you will find all indicators

hussein

Forex Newbie
If u are using winrar you will extract it and click them then open your mt5 app go to market click trend move to custom trend then add them 3.PS its on custom trend there you will find all indicators
Also add few like RSI moving averages bill William icho imuku etc

hussein

Forex Newbie
Yeah figured it out in boom 1000 when the signal says sell late means there is spike and in crash 500 buy means there is scalping opportunity for crash 500 PS check the trend line of different timeframe and trend line analyse in 15 and one hour then come back to 1 min then you can trade

Kauma Tuelo

Forex Newbie
Introducing the long-awaited boom and crash spike detector indicator for the Meta trader 5 terminal.

In a few days to come, many Boom and crash trader dreams would come to life, because millions of dollars would be made at the release of this powerful indicator, Thousands of people globally had been searching the internet for the indicator that would be able to detect the spikes on those synthetic indices, if you are one among the tens of thousands of traders that are searching for this indicator, Congratulations, you have arrived at the right spot.

December 7 – 2019 – Release date
we have decided to bring to notice the release date for the spike detector to the audience, why because many times, we have faced issues with the market makers interrupting our supplies of the spike indicator, they try all their possible best to restrict traders from using the powerful Spike detector, they do not want little guys to make huge amount of money, first, they had banned the “Stop-loss EA” built for boom and crash, but they cannot do the same for this indicator since it is not an EA, by adding a release date for the distribution of the spike indicator, a good number of people would get the software because it would be available at that moment for maximum licensing, we have refused to upload the file on our website now to avoid takedown by the market makers, please be patient till the release date so that a good number of orders would be executed successfully.

Features of the spike indicator
the boom and crash spike indicator is a very powerful spike detecting software, with very awesome features, these features include.

• Spike Alert ( from 10 to 100-second warning before spike)
  • Continues spike Alert (for double or continuous spikes at a time)
  • supports all Boom/crash Indices
  • M1 time frame spike pointer.
  • Bigger time frame trend pointer for Swing trading
  • Non-Repaint fully, guaranteed
I need a spike detector